Welcome to our office!
What to expect at your first visit
During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information and give you time to get to know our staff.
- We will first review your medical and dental history, then continue to evaluate your oral health.
- Digital x-rays will be taken to both aid in our diagnosing and for your overall dental education.
- Other diagnostic information can be obtained, such as digital photos using our intraoral camera.
- An oral cancer screening evaluating your soft tissues will be completed.
- Your gum health will be evaluated.
- Treatment options will be presented and discussed.
We have an array of visual models we like to use to also help our patients visualize dental conditions and treatment, and to also help answer any questions you may have. Education is key to make well informed decisions to improve and maintain your oral health. We don’t want to rush any decisions for treatment because we know how personal and important your teeth and smile can be to you.
Please check back here soon for New Patient Forms to complete prior to your first visit. You can print and fill these forms at home before you arrive to help expedite your appointment. Don’t have a printer? No problem, just come to the office 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment to give you enough time to fill them out in person