Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Changes and Additions
Infection control has always been a top priority of ours. We have reviewed the updated recommendations by the American Dental Association (ADA), The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to be up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance they have issued related to the current Covid-19 circumstances
Here are a few other changes we’ve implemented into our office to protect both our patients and staff during this time:
- We have made more hand sanitizer stations available to you throughout the office
- We have placed medical-grade air purifiers in our operatories and waiting room
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Our staff will be wearing more personal protective equipment
- We will be disinfecting common areas, door knobs, etc between patients
What To Expect At Your Dental Visits
Please review the diagram below to understand how our temporary “virtual waiting room” will be used.